Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service offers young people the opportunity to enrol on one of its short term work experience placements.
Candidates could be offered placements lasting from one day only up to a full working week of five days, dependent on organisation resources. Placements are currently offered in the following departments:
- Information and Communications Technology
- Workshops and Fleet
Short term work experience placements are available to individuals who are:
- A final year student of secondary school looking for work experience
- Contemplating a career within the fire service
If an application is successful, the candidate will be required to take the following actions:
- Contact the Placement Supervisor one month prior to the placement to discuss day to day arrangements of the placement
- Complete all relevant documentation prior to commencing the placement
- Contact the Placement Supervisor if they intend not to take up the placement
Failure to complete any of the steps of the placement detailed above may result in the placement being withdrawn.
If you wish to submit and application please contact us or follow the link below.
N.B. Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service will not accept applications for short term work experience placements made less than one month prior to the learners requested start date.